Creative Scrappers - Sketch Challenge #307:

Hello Creative Scrapper friends!

How fantastic is this months sketch!!!


With this layout I went very traditional as in no cut files (at least I know I can still scrap without them lol!) and I was happy with the result.




I have used Rose Quartz collection by Prima Marketing and it is more stunning in real life.

I knew straight away what photo I would use and this is my daughter looking so beautiful that it needed a beautiful collection to match!

It can be tricky to put together layers of 'busy' and patterned papers but this sketch made it work.


I have kept to the sketch but only added one photo and used the other squares to embellish and be features of my layout.


I have used foam tape on my main embellishments such as the feathers, bird, tassel and butterflies to add height and give a 3D effect.


To stop my paper strips merging I have added a couple of dark rose strips to add definition.

Lastly I made a paper flower with layers and my centre is foamed taped to create another layer of texture.

This layout is very shabby chic but still true to my 'clean' scrapping style.


Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing all your creations using this sketch!

Don't forget to head to the blog for all the details and see through out the month all the other amazing DT layouts!


Please join Creative Scrappers on Instagram @creativescrappers and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you have created!

To see more of my creations you can visit me on Instagram
 @rachellowe____ or at my blog
www.inmyworld-scrapbookingourjourney.com


Comments

Popular Posts