Paper Issues Free File Friday - Summer Vibes

Today Paper Issues have a new challenge for you and its about cut files and summer vibes! Use any summer cut file from Paper Issues and there are some very cool ones I have to say!

I have used two cut files on my layout today.

The first is the gorgeous Sunburst Background cut file and the second is the Geo Tropical Palm Tree.

I cut the Geo Tropical Palm Tree cut file so I only had one of the trees in my layout. Remember you can adjust cut files to suit your theme and overall design of your layout.



I have used Bella BLVD Popsicles and Pandas paper collection.

Head over to the blog for all the challenge details.


Head over to the blog for all the details and why not play along. Don't forget to let us see your creations via FB and/or Instagram.

And if you love this collection and would like to purchase don't forget to use my code Rachel L for a 20% discount.



Thank you popping in and now go browse the wonderful free cut files at Paper Issues!

Comments

Popular Posts