Paper Issues - Notable Quotable challenge:


Hello my scrappy friends today is notable quotable over at Paper Issues and here is the quote:

'Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful'

This quote inspired this layout of my daughter, make your own story, stay wild and free, be a dreamer and wanderer! All my hopes for her.

I have used the gorgeous collection by Pink Paislee Sweet Freedom which is available in store at Paper Issues.

I used this super sweet cut file from Paper Issues (which is free) Heart Wreath.





Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will play along with us and I can't wait to see what you create!

Head to the Paper Issues blog for all the details:


Comments

  1. This is gorgeous, Rachel. I LOVE your paper choices. And that photo is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts