The Studio Challenges - Sketch Challenge:

Hello my scrappy friends!

Well to kick start the month The Studio Challenges have a sketch for you inspired by a recent DT sketch by Vivian.

Have to admit when I first looked at this I was a bit stumped but once I started it came together quite quickly.

I have used Kaisercraft Wildflower Collection which is just beautiful!

My frames are cut files from the Silhouette Design store.


Here is the sketch!


Make sure you head over to the blog for all the details and to see the other fab DT layouts!



Comments

  1. Beautiful website; hope you don't mind that we shared your layout on our Facebook page! We linked everyone back to your page and IG feed!

    Kim Gowdy
    Social Media Assistant
    CREATIVE SCRAPBOOKER MAGAZINE
    [https://www.facebook.com/creativescrapbooker/?pnref=lhc]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts