Clique Kits Malibu Guest Designer layout - YAY! Layout:

Today I have my second layout as a guest designer for Clique kits using the gorgeous Malibu Kit and yes I am still swooning!

Despite it being winter here in Australia it is so fun pulling out last summers photos and reminisce!

KIT2

I totally fell in love with this sun cut file (July 17) and my creative process went from here.

IMG_5938

I used a phrase from one of the stickers in the kit (slightly altered as I wanted the word fun instead of good) and cut it with my Silhouette Cameo. I then backed the words with various colour papers from the kit. I added the word FUN using the silver thickers from the kit and an exclamation mark to add texture and visual interest.

I love creating embellishment clusters and I added one on the sun cut file adding the gorgeous exclusive flair and Colour Cast aqua palm leaf.

I then added another cluster at the bottom of my page, all girly things and adding the pretty pink acrylic shell.

I finished my layout off with  sequins and a emoji happy face sticker.
I chose to only attach the centre of the sun the rays would appear to be moving.

IMG_5942.JPG

I am not a fan of flat layouts so I tend to add elements of different heights or add foam tape to chosen embellishments.

IMG_5935

The sequins are just delightful in shapes and colours and adding them randomly to a white background page really adds some sparkle!

IMG_5941.JPG

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing another layout I have created with the Malibu Kit. I am on the look out to see what you are all creating!

See you soon and happy creating!

Comments

Popular Posts