Paper Issues - Notable Quotable:


 It is Notable Quotable at Paper Issues today and here is your Inspiration!

I found a lovely photo of me and son number 2 at one of our favourite beaches in Western Australia.
Him holding my hand as we walked down to the ocean together, how briefly they hold our hands!

I decided to go fun with this layout using the super cute Secrets of the Sea collection which is available in store at Paper Issues.


My background is a cut file from Paper Issues Whitecaps In The Lake which is Free!

I have used a Octopus cut file from Silhouette Design store.

My title 'Fun at the beach' sums up this layout I think.

I look forward to seeing what you create with this challenge.
Don't forget to show us your creations on the Paper Issues FB and Instagram accounts.

Head over to the blog for all the details and to see more inspiration!



Feel free to use my discount code Rachel L for a 20% on any product purchased!



Comments

Popular Posts