Paper Issues - Pawsitively Naughty or Nice!


Capture those not so innocent moments and scrap them! 
Humor is the best medicine!

 Get a shot of your pet being naughty!

It is an easy challenge for me with my choc lab especially when it comes to food, always naughty!

This photo was taken at a chocolate factory, it has a beautiful garden area where you are allowed to take your dog. One of my kids put some chocolate drops on the table and this is the first of the photos taken, by the end there was not a chocolate drop left!!!!!!

But it is such a cute photo!


I have used Elle Studio Live, laugh, love collection. These colours perfect for a brown dog!

No cut files just good old scrapping with layers and embellishment clusters.

Head over to the Paper Issues blog for all the details and see other inspiration!


Make sure you share your creations with us on PI FB and Instagram.

And feel free to use my code Rachel L for a 20% off any product purchased.




Comments

Popular Posts