Wild Whisper - Guest Designer: No Place like Home Layouts:


Hello Wild Whisper friends!

I am thrilled to be here sharing my creations as a guest designer for Wild Whisper.

I have purchased every collection since Wild Whisper started but I have chosen two collections to show case.

No Place like Home and Strong and free.



This post I am show casing No Place like Home and here is my first layout - Home is wherever I am with You



Home to me is family and this was the inspiration for my layout. I have used a cut file for my house and floral bloom (both from Silhouette Design Store).

I love to sew on my layouts to add texture and definition and as you will see I have sewn on my house and the stems of the flowers in the vase.

I also love to have height and layers on my layouts and have done this by adding foam tape.

I backed my floral bloom with patterned paper.

To add extra interest I have added some black splatter of color shine and randomly added gold sequins on my base paper.

I found two small wood veneer birds and placed around the floral bloom.

How beautiful are the colours of this collection and against the white!

I will hand journal under my house to ensure memory keeping.




And here is my second layout using this collection - Home Sweet Home


I love the PL cards from Wild Whisper and I often fussy cut elements as I have done on this layout such as the house, the pot plant and a tea cup.

These cards allow you to express the sentiment of your layout in a beautiful way. This being my daughter who has recently 18 years and will spread her wings soon but I want her to know home will always be her home. The tea cups also very pertinent as she has always drunk tea since she was little (yet we all drink coffee!).

I cut down the house paper to 11.5 x 11.5 inches and backed onto the beautiful china blue paper and I finished this off by sewing in a messy fashion.

I layered the house, pot plant and tea cup card with foam tape to add height. I did the same with my photo.

I added some sewing again to the stems of the flowers in the vase to add texture and definition.

As you can see I am a classic/clean scrapper which shows you how versatile these collections can be for every type of scrapper, Project Lifer or card maker.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope these layouts have inspired you!

I will be back soon with another post, another two layouts but next time using strong & Free collection.

Head over to Wild Whisper for more inspiration and to see all the wonderful products available.

www.wildwhisperdesigns.com



Rachel 

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts