Wild Whisper Guest Designer - Strong & Free Layouts showcase:


Hello Wild Whisper friends I am back with my second post showcasing the wonderful collection Strong & Free.




This is such a stunning collection in design and colours. So here is my first layout - The Human Race


I fell in love with this quote and this is where my layout was inspired from.

Firstly I splattered my white background page in black color shine.
 have used a geometric Leaf cut file (from Silhouette Design Store) as a feature of my layout and backed it in the stunning ombre green paper.

I then took the floral paper and cut a stunning floral bloom (JustNick Studio) and positioned these around my photo and journal card (which I added some machine sewing to for definition).

I fussy cut the floral fox from a journal card (as it is just too cute!) and attached with foam tape as I did my photo and left floral bloom.

This is a simple layout but has maximum visual impact due to colour choices and placement of elements.

Another powerful message/sentiment layout inspired by and for my daughter.

And here is my second layout - Climb every Mountain



I have fussy cut the floral blooms,  moose, fox and deer from the journal cards.

I again splattered my white base paper with black color shine.

I cut two small maple leaves and machine sewed the veins to add texture. I used these to frame my photo (which is of my two oldest children at the beach on a winters day here in Perth, Australia).

I have used a mountain cut file but this could be easily done by hand (Silhouette Design Store) which I added stitching along the bottom.
I added a wood veneer bear available in store at Wild Whisper store which I attached with foam tape to add height. The wooden mountain flair is from my stash.

This title went perfectly with the theme I had in mind for my layout and backed it in the green paper to ensure it stood out.

I love how this layout evolved and I hope you like it too!

Well I have so enjoyed my time as a guest designer for Wild Whisper and playing with their wonderful products, and hopefully creating layouts that inspire others.

Please head over to the Wild Whisper blog and shop to have a look at more inspiration and all the wonderful products.




Rachel

xXx


Comments

Popular Posts