Working Title - Paper Issues:

Amanda has come up with another great challenge today!

The working title gets the iconic treatment.

Use any icon , shape or image such as hearts, stars, emojis etc in your title!


I have use Simple Stories Emoji Love collection which is super cute!
I have used a fab free cut file from Paper Issues Mark Your Spot.

My title 'YOU Sparkle' is made up of a small word sticker and finished off with an emoji attached with foam tape to create a 3D effect.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will join us in this challenge.

Head over to the Paper Issues blog for all the details snd don't forget to show us your creations on FB ad instagram.

If you would like to purchase this great collection don't forget to use my discount code Rachel L.



Comments

Popular Posts