Clique Kits - Give me Sugar!

Hello everyone well this is my last share as a guest designer for Clique Kits and it has been such fun!

I have loved working with the stunning Malibu Kit!

And here is my layout titled Give me Sugar! for obvious reasons!


I just adored the CK August exclusive ice cream cut file and just couldn’t resist using it.
I used the ombre striped paper from the main kit papers for the ice cream cut file and then used the sequin mix to finish them off.


I loved the puffy stickers and I have used the quote puffy sticker in keeping with my theme….give me sugar!

I have foamed mounted my photo so I could tuck embellishments under it like the ice cream and popsicle die cuts. The hexagons are from the sticker sheet.
I added the emoji face die cuts, because who isn’t happy eating ice cream!

I have finished my layout off with sewing a border around my page and adding the cut file word Sweet (in white to keep my page soft).

Here are some close up photos for you:





I love scrapping ‘no people’ photos like this, it is important to remember such things as favourite foods, seasons, books etc as they are a sum of us!

Thank you so much for stopping by this month to check out my layouts using the Clique Kit Malibu and I hope they have inspired you in some way.

Head over to the Clique Kits blog for more inspiration!












Comments

Popular Posts