Creative Scrapper - Sketch #309



As always we have another wonderful sketch to get you inspired!



This month Clique Kits are offering a $15 gift certificate.

Here is the sketch for you.


I had recently recieved happy mail, the new wonderful collection Aloha by Jessica Fabiano and had to get creating with it!

I have layered and layered the beautiful summer papers, mixing the florals and flamingos.

I added a cut file pineapple and then layered die cut flowers, summer fruit die cuts and the oh so cute puffy sticker flamingos.



To finish of I added some random machine sewing, black splatters of color shine, added a Cutz2 Luv flair and added my title.

Here are some close up photos for you.






We do hope you will join us and don't forget to share your creations with us on Instagram #creativescrappers

Head over to the Creative Scrappers blog to see all the other stunning DT layouts and where you can also add your layout.






Comments

Popular Posts