Notable Quotable - Paper Issues:

Hello my scrappy friends and welcome to another Paper Issues challenge.

How wonderful is this quote!


I have used Simple Stories Cabin Fever collection to create my notable quotable layout.

I have used a Paper Issues cut file to create my title (Cabin Fever free cut file).

My bear cut file is from the Silhouette Design store.

My wood veneer bear is from Wild Whisper Designs.


I love this photo of my boy when we went walking in the bush and he found a dandelion which he blew and made a wish (as you do when you are six!!!).

Thank you for stopping by and having a look and we hope you will join us in this challenge. I always love seeing what a quote inspires in others. Don't forget to link your creations on the PI FB and Instagram accounts.

Now head over to the blog to see other inspiration from the PI DT girls.


Please feel free to use my discount code Rachel L to receive 20% of any product purchased.





Comments

Popular Posts