Product Spotlight - We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy Machine:

Hello lovely people today Paper Issues are product spotlighting the We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy sewing machine.

As most of you know I love to machine sew on most of my layouts as it adds texture and visual interest. I am loving that there is now a machine especially created for scrapbooking and paper!

I decided to mix things up a little by creating a 8 /12 x 11 inch layout instead of the standard 12x12 inch and I have to say I kind of liked it!!!

I decided to create my own background on this layout using cut files. I have used the Paper Issues Feels Like Summer cut file, using the shells and star fish.

I then used my machine to sew on the shells and star fish which really made them stand out even white on white!


I used pink Paislee Summer lights to embellish my layout, I have kept it simple and minimalistic so not to detract and lose my background.

I think I may be making more of these 8 1/2 by 11 inch layouts!

I hope this layout has inspired you to get sewing!

Head to the blog for all the details and more layouts.


Please share your creations with us on FB and #instagram.

And feel free to use my code Rachel L for a 20% discount on any product purchased.








Comments

Popular Posts