Helmar Worldwide Design Team Project - Encouragement Mason Jar Gift:

Hello scrappy friends here is my DT project for Helmar Worldwide (adhesives).

There are times when our family or friends are going through difficult times and need some extra uplifting words and support, this gift is ideal. You fill the jar with uplifting/encouraging quotes for them when they need a smile or some positivity. 

Pinterest is the perfect place to gather wonderful quotes and thats what I did. I have made this gift for my daughter so my quotes are women focused.

K Mart or similar have cheap mason jars, just make sure the opening is big enough for a hand to fit in to pick out the quotes!







Head over to the Helmar blog for a tutorial on how I created this and the products I used.


Comments

Popular Posts