Justnick Studio - Hello Fall:

Hello scrappy friends well today I have a Fall/Autumn layout for you (which is a bit odd for us here in Australia as it is spring!!!).
 I am a summer girl and not a huge lover of fall/winter so when I saw the cut file Feels Like Fall, I knew it was perfect for what I wanted to create. These are a few of the things I do love about fall/winter!
I removed a couple of the sayings as I was space conscious regarding my design which is the wonderful thing about cut files you can alter them to fit your theme, layout etc.
I then cut two of the large Boho Florals and backed in a autumn yellow. I wanted my photo centre of my page so place my flowers under the photo until I was happy with the way the looked.
I then a dark blue/grey mat around my photo and sewed around the edge to give it a rustic look. I then went through my stash and found embellishments that coordinated with my layout. I finished off with adding light splatters of gold and black colour shine and some random machine sewing to add texture.

Head over to the JustNick Studio blog and shop!

https://justnick.myshopify.com/blogs/justnick/fall-layout-by-rachel-lowe
Thank you so much and I hope this layout has inspired you in some way to create your own unique fall layout! 
See you soon X

Comments

Popular Posts