Challenge YOUrself #47 - Hello 49


So the new November challenge is to create a layout using inks and/or sprays.

This is so out of my comfort zone as I usually create clean layouts.

 So I decided to embrace this challenge and go for it!



Going black I think is going for it lol! I used black colour Shine and a large flat paint brush and applied several strokes up and down. I didn't keep it neat, I just let it happen so to speak. I them splattered the page with black colour shine.

I then added my favourite colour with black, pink!

I have used Simple Stories Beautiful collection.

The butterfly cut file is available at Silhouette Design store and is one of Paige Evans new cut files. I played with mine a bit, ungrouping and taking out some centres and foam taping extra butterflies.


I recently turned 49 (how did that happen!!!)  and thought this challenge a perfect prompt to scrap this photo of me taken on my birthday by my daughter.

I loved the fact that this challenge really pushed me out of my comfort zone and I actually really like the end result.

We do hope you will join us in this challenge and I look forward to seeing what you all create!

Head to the blog for all the details and to see the other fab DT layouts.

Comments

  1. You did such a great job with this challenge, Rachel! I love how you got out of your comfort zone and created a beautiful and creative page!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts