JustNick Studio - Thankful

I love owls and this owl cut file is just so cute! I have used Bella BLVD Faith Illustrated Gratitude collection to create my layout. I cut my owl with white card stock and then ungrouped the owl and used patterned paper to fill my owl. To finish it off I have machine sewn the wings.
I then chose the Card Sentiments 3 for my title and a card I knew I wanted to also make.
I decided to make a shaker pocket using vellum on the lower half of my layout. They are simple to make, cut your vellum paper the same size as your background paper, sew around the three edges leaving the top open. Add your sequins or similar (I have also add some small cork hearts) and then sew up the top.
I then added a bright coloured patterned paper piece to the top of my layout ensuring it covers the top of the vellum. I added a scallop border also between the pattern paper and vellum. I then attached my owl with foam tape. I then tucked my photo slightly under the owl. I have used the Thankful card sentiment enlarging.
I have added some typed journalling and finished my layout off adding a die cut owl and word sticker bottom right of the layout.
Now its time to shake!!!!!!!
I have used the exact same process to make my card just on a smaller scale. I have used the Grateful card sentiment and added inside my card. I used brighter coloured sequins on my card and added a die cut flower inside. My sequins are from Speigelmom Scraps and they are just gorgeous.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful scrappy week!

Head over to the blog for more and to shop!

xXx













Comments

Popular Posts