JustNick Studio - 14 days of free cut files Spruce Wreath layout:


Hello December and hello free cut files from Justnick Studio! Who doesn't love an early Christmas gift!
Here is a wonderful free cut file for you today, a beautiful winter wreath.
I have two layouts for you today, one I have created with a cut file and the other I used the sketch pen function on my Cameo. 
I have used a traditional green paper to cut the wreath but then added some wood veneer pine cones and some machine sewing which adds layers and visual texture.
I then used PinkFresh Studio embellishments December Days and December Story collections. By clustering your embellishments, using foam tape on some elements and sewing on others it it adds features to catch the eye but your wreath remains the star of your layout.
I finished off splattering some black colour shine on my white background cardstock.

Here is the second layout I created using a sketch pen.
Again I have used PinkFresh Studio, December Days collection and keeping in clean, my colours to blues, greys and reds it looks very different to my first layout but the wreath still looks stunning!
Todays design Spruce Wreath is yours FREE today only!
Just enter code SPRUCEFREE at the checkout. This code is only valid until midnight CST December 4. No purchase necessary.
 Design will be available in the JustNick store for purchase after the discount expires.
Happy creating with this free cut file and remember there will be a free new design tomorrow!
Thank you for stopping by.
xXx









Comments

Popular Posts