JustNick Studio - Pine Needle Wreath Layout:




Hello everyone!
I am hoping you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas day spent with family and friends.
I have still managed to find some time to scrap in the evenings despite a busy December and Christmas and Boxing day festives, I hope you have too. 
Today I am using a Christmas cut file, Pineneedle Wreath on my layout.
I have used Crate Paper Fa La La collection but choosing the pink and greens from the collection.
My wreath is 10x10 inches and to keep it soft I used white card stock. I added a dots of glue in the centre of the wreath and attached to the centre of the card stock, this way the outer edges of the wreath stand up and create a 3D effect.
I then designed my layout keeping it soft and 'pretty' to compliment my photo of my daughter wearing a holly wreath in her hair.
I have sewn a line and then attached the chipboard bauble with foam tape to create the illusion of it hanging.
I added gold glitter sequins to tie in with my chosen gold frame and embellishments.
I finished my layout off with some machine sewing and stamped the date of my photo.
Head over to the JustNick blog for more photos and to browse the store.
Thank you for stopping by today and I will see you in 2018, Happy New Year!






xXx


Comments

Popular Posts