Masters Entries 2017:


In Australia our only paper scrapbooking magazine, Scrapbooking Memories, no longer ceases to exist. This is sad as it is obvious that the death of paper magazines is due to the very technology and social media we all rely on to promote and share our work.

What was disappointing for many of us, that they had asked for entries to The Masters, choosing the best of Australian designers. I entered for the first time this year and  spent many hours fulfilling the asked requirements, pointlessly so.

Positively I at least received them back and here is two of my entries, one for the 'vintage' challenge and the other using a 5x7 inch photo.

I have used Crate Paper Carousel collection for my vintage layout.
The ice cream cut file is from Silhouette Design Store.




For my other layout I have used Pebbles inc Heart of Home collection and again my cut file, scallop heart and dream catcher is from Silhouette Design Store.



Thank you for stopping by today and as I reminded my self its the creative process that is the passion and the rest is a bonus!

XxX

Comments

Popular Posts