Helma and Rinea Foil spotlight:


Us Helmar DT girls got to play with this wonderful product this month by Rinea.

It is foiled paper made from paper lined with colourful foil on both sides which gives it the quality of paper and foil at the same time.

It works with common paper crafting tools and can easily be embossed, die cut, punched, sanded, painted, stamped and written on. It will keep any shape it is given making it ideal for 3D projects.

It is perfect for scrapbooking, cards, home decor, ornaments, jewellery and mixed media art.



As you all know I love die cuts and cut files so I was keen to try it out with my Silhouette Cameo and a hand punch.

I was given gold, silver, copper and purple's to play with.


I have made two cards and I also made some Christmas tree tags to test the 3D effect.

I have used the following Helmar products on my projects.


 I have used Helmar Liquid scrap dots on the 'icing' of the donut and the leaf of the grape bunch, which adds a wonderful 3D effect.

I found that the Hemar Premium Craft glue worked really well with the Rinea Foil paper.

The foil is easy to shape as desired. I rolled the ends of my foil tree and they maintained there shape well.   I also rolled the sides of the silver foil leaf.

I have used my Silhouette Cameo, cut files and the sketch pen function for my projects.

And here are my projects up close.







Here is the link to the Rinea web site. Not only does it have all their products but has lots of inspiration for you!

www.rinea.com

Thank you for stopping by today and happy creating!


Comments

Popular Posts