Kraft Plus January Challenge:


This challenge caught my eye for two reasons, the first being obvious as a coffee lover and the second as it forced me out of my white background paper!



I do love coffee but my title says it all for me 'take life one cup at a time', in other words live each day in the moment. I am practicing Mindfulness each day as I think it assist with living a less anxious and stressful life.

I have used Paige Evans Turn the Page collection. My mug cut file is from the Silhouette Design store and I used the sketch pen function to create my title. I have added some hand sewing to finish off.



Thank you for looking and head over to the Kraft Plus challenges blog for all the details and wonderful DT inspiration!


Comments

  1. This looks lovely, the simplicity of your page and the profound quote make this an outstanding take on the challenge.. love the stitching too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An inspiring motto to live by Rachel and a gorgeous page with the cut file and the stitching, Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is awesome! And I love that you've had to go outside of your white background comfort space! So glad you could join us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this layout...think I've already said this on Facebook &/or Instagram, that stitching & design is gorgeous, but I also love the sentiment behind it. Thank you again for joining us this month over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts