Masters Scrapbooking Memories Magazine - 2 more layouts:




In Australia our only paper scrapbooking magazine, Scrapbooking Memories, no longer ceases to exist.
 This is sad as it is obvious that the death of paper magazines is due to the very technology and social media we all rely on to promote and share our work.


What was disappointing for many of us, that they had asked for entries to The Masters, choosing the best of Australian designers. I entered for the first time this year and  spent many hours fulfilling the asked requirements.


This was created for the 'Celebration' criteria. I used Glitter Girl by Shimelle. My cloud cut file is from JustNick Studio and the others are from Silhouette Inc. I added extra photos in the heart pocket and journalling.




Lastly this layout was created for the 'use a stencil in a creative way' criteria. Instead of cutting with my Silhouette Cameo I used the score function and then hand appliqued the butterfly, rose and title. I used Turn the Page by Pink Paislee/Paige Evans.


Thank you for stopping by today.

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts