Stuck?! Sketches mid month challenge - 18 Today:


It is time for Stuck?! Sketches mid month sketch challenge.

How fabulous is it!


I have used Dear Lizzy Star Gazer collection.

My circular butterfly cut file is from the Silhouette Design store. I punched several butterflies in a different paper and attached with foam tape.

Instead of using a second photo I used a journal card which created my title.

There is lots of foam tape on embellishments to add height and a 3D effect.

I have used vellum as one of my paper layers to break up the multiple patterned papers.


I really enjoyed creating with this sketch.

Head to the Stuck?! Sketches blog for all the details and to see all the wonderful DT layouts.

www.stucksketches.blogspot.com

And don't forget our sponsors this month are:

Spiegelmom Scraps

Scrapmatts

I look forward to seeing what you create!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts