Wild Whisper - Adventure Layout:



Today I have a layout for you using Wild Whispers first ever collection Adventure, which I totally loved.

So here is my latest Wild Whisper DT layout for you!



I adore this photo of my three boys, it is a tough job getting a posed photo so I let them be silly just being boys and thats when you get the best shots!

I have used a fun cut file from JustNick Studio (Funky Rectangles) to create my background. I decided to add pair pieces from the collection in a random manner and not make it too busy.

I have used two cards from the card pack. The arrows 3x4 inch card I machine sewed over arrows to add texture and then foam taped my photo off center. I then added machine sewing to the edges of the 4x6 inch card ‘Adventure Therapy’.

I loved the green leafy border strip so decided to incorporate it into my layout so I cut it in half, then machine sewed on them and added under the card.

I had to add a bear (or too) because I love them!!!!! I created a featured with the larger bear (which is a cut file from the Silhouette Design Store), fussy cutting a leaf branch from another card and the typed words run wild.
I fussy cut a small bear from the 12x12 bear paper and then added a phrase from the other bear paper (with phrases)  and added under my photo.

I finished this layout off with with two acetate words from my stash and a splatter of  Citron colour shine.

Please head to the Wild Whisper blog to see more close up photos and check out all the other wonderful products.















Thank you for stopping by today and I hope this inspires you to create your own ‘Adventure’ layout (this would work fabulously with winter/snow themed photos!).

See you next week with some paper craft home decor for you to create.










Comments

Popular Posts