Wild Whisper - Hello 2018


I am so thrilled to be a part of Wild Whisper design team in 2018!

I have created a Hello 2018 shaker card to start off the year for Wild Whisper.

I just loved the No Place Like Home collection and used it to create when I was a guest designer back in July 2017.


I kept with the tea cup theme from this collection and made them a feature on my card.



I have used a cut file from Silhouette Design Store. I cut two and then 'stacked' them on slight angles.
I added some machine sewing to the outer of the cups.
I foam taped the hearts on the tea cups to add dimension.



I have used a vellum paper piece and machine sewed it on the three sides leaving the top open.
I then added a co ordinating coloured sequin mix.

I added the tea cup border strip and machine stitched it  over the vellum so it sealed the sequin pocket.


I glued the hello wood veneer to the shaker pocket.

I used the floral paper from the collection to create the 2018 on my Silhouette Cameo on the inside of my card.






Here is the link to the collection from Wild Whisper



Thank you for stopping by today and I do wish you all a Happy New Year and a year full of beautiful creating.

XxX


Comments

  1. Congratulations on joining a new Design Team! They're lucky to have you :D I love the sunny yellow house and the heart on the door :D really sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts