Stuck?! Sketches mid month reveal:


Well today you get not one but TWO sketches to get your mojo going from Stuck?! Sketches.
They are both fabulous so I created two DT layouts this month.

And here are the two sketches!



And here are my DT layouts using these sketches.

I have used Pretty Little Studio Potpourri collection.


Again I have used Pretty Little Studio, this collection is called Wish you were here.




And not one cut file on either layouts lol!

Here are this months prize sponsors:




I look forward to seeing what you all create so please join us.

Head over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog for all the details and to see the other wonderful DT layouts.





Comments

  1. Wow Rachel, I cannot get enough of these pages! They are both so gorgeous! Thank you for creating with both sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts