Wild Whisper Designs - Mermaid Hair Don't Care


Hello my crafty friends I have another creation using the gorgeous new collection WILD WHIMSY by Wild Whisper Designs!


I love this photo of my daughter playing in the ocean and this inspired my layout, Mermaid Hair Don't Care!

I have used a cut file from JustNick Studio called Totally Tubular.




I love how classy this collection is, you can either keep it clean and classic as I have or go wonderfully mixed media, it really is up to you and your style!

Please head over to the Wild Whisper blog for my full tutorial.

www.wildwhisperdesigns.com

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope this layout inspires you in some to create your very own ocean and mermaid layout!

Product used:
wild whimsy 12x12 paper pack
wild whimsy card pack
Jaded Hearts Sequins
JustNick Totally Tubular Background





Comments

Popular Posts