Wild Whisper Designs - Today Relax Smile



Hello and as March comes to an end and Easter is almost upon us here is my last DT share using the wonderful new release WHIMSY by Wild Whisper Designs.

I am a lover of sequin pockets and today I have a card with a sequin shaker pocket, shells and mermaids!


I firstly cut some white bazzill so my card would measure 4.5x5 inches.

I then used water colour paint, mixing blue/green and splashed it over the front of the card and set a side to dry.

Then I used vellum to create a sequin pocket, sewing three side and leaving an opening at the top to add my sequins. Once I added the sequins I then machine sewed the top. Now you have a sequin shaker pocket.

I then matted this against the beautiful turquoise paper from the collection.

I used the same paper to back my two cut file shells (from the Silhouette Design Store) and adhered to the front of my card layering them over each other.

I then fussy cut two f the beautiful mermaids from the mermaid paper, tucking one slightly under the shell and the other on the top of the shell in the right hand corner.

To finish off I added some sentiment stickers I found in my stash.






I have loved working with Wild Whimsy this month and here is a recap of my creations using this collection:


Thank you for stopping by today and please head to the Wild Whisper blog and shop:

www.wildwhisperdesigns.com


Comments

Popular Posts