NSD 2018 with Clique Kits!

Happy National (international) Scrapping Day!

I think it's wonderful that we get a day to celebrate our craft.

Clique Kits are celebrating and there is lots of fun planned!
Here is the link to the FB hosting all the events.


I used the exclusive NSD kit by Clique Kits using JilliBean Soup Bohemian Brew.

I have created a Travellers Notebook spread. I created a water fall page so I could add multiple photos and journalling and on the other page I created an envelope where I added more photos. In total I have added 8 photos to this spread without my pages looking too busy. It is a great way to document an event where you want to include more than one or two photos.



We do hope you will join us on the Clique Kits NSD FB page.

Happy NSD 2018.

Rachel

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts