Norwegian Wood Collection by Minty Octopus | Card Set


I have worked on several DT's with the very talented Cat Martin and I have always loved her work.

She has just released this gorgeous new collection on Etsy.

I bought it just before the World Card Making Day (6 Oct) so it seemed appropriate to make some cards.



I used an embroidery hoop cut file from the Silhouette Design store.

I fussy cut the beautiful floral blooms and woodland animals, all layered on the beautiful mint green paper from the colle.ction


I hand stitched around the edge of the embroidery hoops.
I finished off adding a word sentiment and some black and gold paint splatters to the white card stock.


I love how they turned out and if you haven't seen this collection you need to have a look, I know you will love it!


Rachel
xXx

Comments

Popular Posts