Clique International | Suitcase Photo Box | Made with Love

Today I am on the Clique Kits blog with this paper craft photo box made with Love!

I have three teenagers and for quite a while now I watch them take photos, selfies and more photos but they never get printed or saved (phone lost or broke and all those photos/memories all lost!). So I decided to encourage my teenagers to actually print them off and preserve those memories. I have started with my daughter, creating this fun photo box (because are they really going to be bothered putting them into an album, no!) my hope that she will print some of those memories and put them in this suitcase box and having it looking pretty on a shelf.

I have used Dear Lizzy Here & Now collection.
I also handmade my tassel.



All details are the Clique Kits blog

Thank you for stopping by today!



Comments

Popular Posts