Clique International | February Projects

 I just love the kit Cupids Arrow curated by Clique International.

I had fun creating these two layouts and as you can see I didn't create traditional Love Day layouts but documented my love of coffee and a fun layout of my daughter celebrating girl power!



With the limited edition Sunset Beach kit featuring Prima Marketing I created a layout about my country Australia focusing on the beautiful landscape and beaches.


My last layout created in February is all about my fur baby. The kit is no longer available but the loose papers are.


For the Galentines crop held this month I created this card using Mintopia A Volar sampler kit.



I had such fun with challenging myself to create non traditional Love Day creations, with a dash of humour thrown in.

Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to sharing my March Clique International projects with you.

To browse the shop click here

Rachel
X










Comments

Popular Posts