Halloween Layout - Goosebumps!

My family do not celebrate Halloween although I am happy to hand out lollies and admire the wonderful and creative costumes.

So how do I get Halloween photos? Head to Krispy Kreme and buy some Halloween doughnuts and make my youngest suffer through a photo shoot lol!

I loved the Halloween collection Goosebumps by Pretty Little Studio Ashley Horton Designs.

I used my sketch pen to create my spider web background instead of cutting them.


I used a grid design but layering papers and then adding die cuts from the collection. I next added machine sewing but instead of my usual white cotton I used black to add a dramatic look against the white.

I added foam tape to certain elements to create a 3D effect.

I was happy with the result, not too spooky but more fun!

Thank you for stopping by today.

XxX

Comments

Popular Posts